Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Portfolio follow up...

Some of you already know I have been creating a Visual Development Portfolio for a while and things have finally come together to start posting work. I have created a separate blog to view some of the work I have done and if you can believe it much of it has changed since I started posting back in November. As it stands now the majority of the work consists of development work I have created for two original stories I am in the process of writing. The bulk of the work posted at the moment is digital but the portfolio will include work in a variety of media if I ever get the chance to scan all I have done. I hope you all like it and of course all constructive comments are welcome.

4 comments:

R.Dress said...

Peter this is so special. I really love this character! He's so lively. If you ever need any traditional character animation for a pilot or what ever give a shout. I would love to help you man. Your development work is sooooo gorgeous! Best of luck=)

Dorota said...

Very nice. Love this character.

Ross Schaner said...

great to see the character in traditional media. im excited to see where these guys go and itching to get back and draw with ya!

Eric Hutchison said...

Wow! Just found your blog. Your work is amazing! I've heard your name mentioned around before. I work at DCP with Dorota and the rest of the gang. I look fwd to your future blog posts!